Apostle Dr. A. E. Sullivan, Jr
Apostle Dr. A. E. Sullivan, Jr., who has been in Kingdom Ministry since 1980, is the Founder & Senior Pastor of The Victory Outreach Christian Church in Harrisburg, PA. since January 1999. He is currently serving in his second year as the youngest President in the history of The Interdenominational Ministers Conference of Greater Harrisburg (IMC). He has been an officer in The IMC since January 2001. He is the Founder, Chief Apostle, Senior Bishop & Presiding Prelate of The Gospel Truth Global Apostolic Network (GTGAN), which has over 5,000 churches in 47 nations. He was the Founder & Host of The Last Hour Radio Broadcast (720 AM) for 10 years. He is a Guest Columnist with The Patriot News in Hbg. PA.
Bishop Sullivan was married to the late Pastor Denise C. Sullivan, who was promoted to Heaven on Good Friday, April 22, 2011. The Lord has blessed him with 3 lovely daughters and he had a son, who has gone on to be with the Lord. He has preached the Gospel of Jesus Christ all around the world on almost every continent to different people of various religions, denominations, and backgrounds. Apostle Sullivan was baptized in 1972 & gave his life to Jesus Christ back in 1974. He is the only son of Pastor Carolyne M. Sullivan and he has served faithfully as a community leader, civic activist, humanitarian, etc.
His list of Accolades, Accomplishments, Achievements, Academics & Awards over the years are too numerous to name (from Church to Community to Academics to Music to Art to Sports, etc
- The I.M.C. of Greater Harrisburg Executive Board Member
- The I.M.C. of Greater Harrisburg Former 1st Vice President
- The I.M.C. of Greater Harrisburg Former Assistant Secretary
- The Governors Advisory Commission for African-American Affairs
- Pennsylvania State Sunday School Association Board of Directors
- Pennsylvania State N.A.A.C.P. Religious Affairs Chairperson
- Pennsylvania State N.A.A.C.P. Executive Board Member
- Greater Harrisburg N.A.A.C.P. 2nd Vice President
- Greater Harrisburg N.A.A.C.P. Executive Board Member
- Former Religious Affairs Chairperson for Greater Hbg. N.A.A.C.P.
- Former Acting Secretary & Assistant Secretary for Greater Hbg. N.A.A.C.P.
- United Way of the Capital Region Community Impact Committee
- Member of Dr. Sybil Knight-Burneys Superintendents Roundtable
- Graduated from Millersville University of PA., the Interdenominational Theological Center,
and the Grace Bible Institute & School of Theology (also attended I.U.P. & H.A.C.C.)
- Masters Degree, Summa Cum Laude & Doctorate Degree, Magna Cum Laude
- The Presidents Award & Deans List Grace Bible Institute & School of Theology
- Awards: Whos Who Man of the Year, Whos Who in Religion, Whos Who Among
Executives & Professionals, and Outstanding Young Man of America
- Founder/President of The GTGAN Intl School of Ministry & School of the Holy Bible
- Executive Board of the International Joint College of Bishops & Apostles
- Served as the Academic Dean, Chairman of the Faculty and Bible Professor at the Grace
Bible Institute & School of Theology in Harrisburg, PA.
- Served formerly as an Assistant Pastor, Evangelist, Reverend, Minister, Teacher, Deacon, Youth Leader, Spiritual Advisor, Musician, Worship Leader, Choir Director and Choir President and in many other positions over the years in his former church
- Previously served as the C.L.G. National Sunday School Superintendent, C.L.G. National Evangelistic Board, C.L.G. National Music Conference Board, C.L.G. National Constitution Revision & Credentials Committee, C.L.G. National Budget & Structure Team, etc
- He worked 12 years as a Public School Teacher & 12 years as a Mortgage Banker